DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about new mavic

Arnezie

Reactions
OK so I ordered a second Mavic pro off Amazon and a couple things that struck me as odd are no UPC on the box, and upon checking out the Mavic appears to be new however gimbal clamp and gimbal cover were loose and not supporting the gimbal from shaking around. I guess my question is why wouldn’t I have a UPC sticker on the box my original one has that and what are the odds of having a gimbal issue not knowing how long it’s been bouncing around. Is there any way to run diagnostics on the gimbal?

I can't comment on the UPS sticker but on every Phantom, Mavic I owned the gimbal clamp had dropped off somewhere along the shipping route

Was it from Amazon DJI site or someone else's third party reseller. All you can do is look it over very close, if it doesn't look used or damaged, test it out, start it up, see if anything has been previously set up on it, if not then test fly it, if all is ok, your are fine (maybe), if not, I would return it.

Yea everything looks good stickers where they are supposed to be protective plastic on sensors and camera. I think maybe the sellers peel the sticker off to have a record of what they sent you maybe ?? The gimble clamp not being secured worried me but ran it thru the gimble calibration and everything seems ok.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jigjjihhwohekjgh2857