DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question about the serial number

VibeFixer

Reactions
I was wondering if the serial number of the drone itself (the one inside the battery compartment and on the box) is supposed to be the same as the Flight Controller S/N in the "About" section in the app. Because in my case, they are 2 different serial numbers.
Also, is there any way to see the serial number of the drone itself in the app, other than in the battery compartment and on the box? I can't find it in the "About" section in the app, all I see is the camera s/n, flight controller s/n and other stuff but not the s/n of the drone.

On my MA2 the Aircraft SN and Flight Controller SN have the same #. To view both, try going into "Profile" => "Device Management" => "Account and Device" => [scroll down right side to view SNs].

try going into "Profile" => "Device Management" => "Account and Device" => [scroll down right side to view SNs].
do I do this in the app or on the dji website? I can't find anywhere that says "Device Management" when I go to "Profile" in the app.

NO

they are not the same, any "marriage" of the controller to the drone is done in the software/app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1