DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Question of the day

Tizlor

Reactions
Okay fellow pilots I have a question. After texting with a wife the other night and letting her know that I took a survey or vote actually to enter a sweepstakes for a free drone.
She then text back asking me the crazy question of
How many drones do you need?
So I'm going to ask y'all the same exact question
How many do you need? When is enough enough. Lol

I have a mini 2 and a magic btw.

Reactions: Cafguy
Current inventory plus one.

Your results may vary.

☮️

You could always sell and trade up so your inventory count never changes ;)

The Mavic 3 is all you need. The moment I got it, I never flew the Mini 2 again except for giving the batteries a full cycle from time to time.

I also have the Avata, but it's a whole different story, it's more like an RC toy, while the Mavic 3 is a flying tripod that has a ton of uses.

TBH I'm just waiting for the release of the M4 and depending on what it's cameras are, pick that or pick a second hand M3 Thermal. I got a thermal camera for my DIY hobbies and it's so much fun, can't imagine it flying around, really coool.

Had the Yuneec Typhoon H, Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Pro, Autel EVO II Pro, Air 2s, Mavic 3. Sold the Typhoon and Mavic Pro and the Autel because with too many drone, some of them never get flown. So now I have just the Mavic Air 2s, Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 3. I keep the Mavic 2 Pro as it is a work horse with 9 batteries, and it has a NFZ hack so I don't have to play games with DJI's Geo Zones when doing commercial work (I use Laanc and follow the rules). If and when a hack becomes available for the M3, then I may retire the M2 Pro.

Okay fellow pilots I have a question. After texting with a wife the other night and letting her know that I took a survey or vote actually to enter a sweepstakes for a free drone.

It's like everyone tells me, "you can never be too rich, too thin or have too many drones."

Reactions: Cafguy and PHZ
Let's see I still need more BUT off the top of my head 1- cinelifter (iflight taurus} 3- original Mavics 1- AIR 2s ( the drone that will NOT die!). About 6 or so -Tinywhoops, Parts for about half a dozen freestyle drones 1 built Diatone Roma and I have my heart set on a new Emax 3.5 inch or Better Still - Motors for the Grinderino On the table now.

When you mentioned "After texting with a wife the other night" I was wondering how many wives you might have at present. Do you have to run this question past all the others?
Perhaps the more relevant question is ... How many wives do you need?".

Was it some random wife or your wife? 😀

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members