DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Quickshot finally available on ANDROID

heo3480

Reactions
You just need to install the APK from apkmirror.com

If you don't know how I have put this tutorial together.

Reactions: chrisprint
Ohh, sorry this was not the intention.

Must have missed that one. It's actually strange they have not pushed it to the play store, as everything seems to work fine and stable.

One person said they got it from the play store on the 22nd Sept but it was removed the same day

It has alot more encryption and protection built in to stop people from Modding it

My guess is they either discovered an issue with the code, the security bit not operational bit or they had problems with android 8 which has been pushed out to Google devices

Reactions: Vilco
One person said they got it from the play store on the 22nd Sept but it was removed the same day

It has alot more encryption and protection built in to stop people from Modding it

My guess is they either discovered an issue with the code, the security bit not operational bit or they had problems with android 8 which has been pushed out to Google devices

That must be me :)
And I agree with heo3480: after 2 weeks flying this Mavic on 4.1.10 on Android all seems ok, both the aircraft & remote and the app. Just yesterday I flown 15 minutes and the Mavic was perfect. Who knows what they found out which is taking them so long to get it fixed...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus