DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rain Or Shine : There Killing it !

Yeah that definitely looks better but I thought that for the mini and an amateur with no editing software it looked pretty good

Reactions: itsneedtokno
Thank you. Those were shot in JPEG since the mini can’t do raw which sucks. With the white balance, you can change it. However I am inexperienced with how to set it correctly. You can see in this second picture that I took of the same area of sky it looks different because I tried to mess with the white balance. Thank you for the feedback.
By the way I saved your edit because it looked good and I thought I could use it as a learning tool in the future.

IMG_2809.JPGIMG_2813.JPG

Thank you. Those were shot in JPEG since the mini can’t do raw which sucks. With the white balance, you can change it. However I am inexperienced with how to set it correctly. You can see in this second picture that I took of the same area of sky it looks different because I tried to mess with the white balance. Thank you for the feedback.
By the way I saved your edit because it looked good and I thought I could use it as a learning tool in the future.

View attachment 113078View attachment 113079
Love those hurricane fingers!

I don't use Photoshop... At all.

Well, except for this one. View attachment 112548

I've been inside a few wetrooms though, it's paradise.

So many creepy movies made about Light Houses , I love this.
The one movie i just watched was about aliens using lighthouses as an energy source after they kill everyone in it . :oops: loll

• Wow
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007