DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Random Warning "Flight Altitude exceeds 0 m. May violate local policies and regulations."

Sounds like a mismatch of GEO maps. Make sure all FlySafe databases are updated, both the Precise one and the general one, and the ones in both the app and the aircraft. If the maps are out of sync, it could cause this type of error.

Interesting.. How do you make sure the aircraft is up to date with the app? I ask because, my app just did an update on that exact thing..

Interesting.. How do you make sure the aircraft is up to date with the app? I ask because, my app just did an update on that exact thing..
The About screen in GO 4 lists the various map versions, and allows you to check for updates. With the aircraft connected, you should also be prompted if there is a Fly Safe update available for it, when connected to the internet.

9D09787F-824D-4189-B969-56F0FF7FB4C2.png

That's awesome ! I checked! Mine is up to date!
Double check when connected to the aircraft.
I double checked mine, after connecting the aircraft, and the aircraft Fly Safe databases only show up below the app versions when connected. That is where the possible mismatch can occur, between the aircraft and the app. I know mine is off, because the GEO restrictions displayed do not match the ones detected by the aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User