DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Range is absolutely amazing

Talley

Reactions
I've been flying the P3P, MA and now MP2 and in my driveway I literally know my deadzones. The MA I typically get 800-1200' before video chops out and such. The P3P I get around 1800-2500'.

MP2 - 3600'

:)

It's a beast. (Mind you I'm in a very dense 80' pine tree location)

I took my MP out 3+Km and back manually in good conditions on Tuesday. (using stock antenna's)
Only lost one bar from the video feed. I was really pleased as previous flights had tablet disconnect problems. I turned off WiFi and Bluetooth leaving only mobile data on. I think previously having WiFi on was causing interference as it is much the same frequency.
Also modified the tablet holder so it now sits below the remote giving the antennas lots of free space around them.

Cheers
Steve :)

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I took my MP out 3+Km and back manually in good conditions on Tuesday. (using stock antenna's)
Only lost one bar from the video feed. I was really pleased as previous flights had tablet disconnect problems. I turned off WiFi and Bluetooth leaving only mobile data on. I think previously having WiFi on was causing interference as it is much the same frequency.
Also modified the tablet holder so it now sits below the remote giving the antennas lots of free space around them.

Cheers

I took my Mavic 2 out over 26,000 ft on the first day. Very good. It was a windy day. On a good day it'll do over 30k easy.
IMG_0270.PNG

Wow x2 Thumbswayup

59K is 11.2 miles, at about 24mph that's a 28 minute flight.
How did you get it back on the same battery? or is your 'modded' MP somewhat special carrying extra batteries?
I'd be interested to see your mods, have you done a posting / your tube video etc. ?

Cheers

Reactions: cpokrywka
Wow x2 Thumbswayup

59K is 11.2 miles, at about 24mph that's a 28 minute flight.
How did you get it back on the same battery? or is your 'modded' MP somewhat special carrying extra batteries?
I'd be interested to see your mods, have you done a posting / your tube video etc. ?

Cheers

Extra batteries and amplified antenna. See this thread

Official Mavic Range Leaderboard

I am impressed you can still see it a 3 km . Wish my eyes were so good!

Reactions: cpokrywka

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15