DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC controller question

Mr500CM

Reactions
I used my Mini 3 Pro with the RC controller yesterday for the first time , now I want to reformat the card, is there any way to reformat the Micro SD card within the controller? If so I can’t find it.

I used my Mini 3 Pro with the RC controller yesterday for the first time , now I want to reformat the card, is there any way to reformat the Micro SD card within the controller? If so I can’t find it.

Swipe down on the main screen - once there click the "gearish" thing in the upper right, which gets you to settings. From there, choose Storage and then the card - there should be an option to format there.

I googled and several YouTube videos came up - here is one:

Reactions: Drone Master
Swipe down on the main screen - once there click the "gearish" thing in the upper right, which gets you to settings. From there, choose Storage and then the card - there should be an option to format there.

I googled and several YouTube videos came up - here is one:

That’s for the card in the drone, I’m referring to the card in the controller.

That’s for the card in the drone, I’m referring to the card in the controller.

No, that is for the card in the controller.... When I checked it I didn't even have my drone on - it showed my 256GB card in the controller as well as the internal memory.

I didn't actaully watch the YouTube video, so maybe that was talking about the card in the drone. But the instructions I posted earlier are definitely for the card in the controller.

Reactions: old man mavic

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi