DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

uniqueusername

Reactions
Hello People!

My father has lost a RC controller and still has his Mini 3 Pro that is binded to the lost controller. Now he got a second hand controller from a person that has lost its Mini 3 Pro drone. So the acquired controller is also binded to a lost drone.

How to connect his Mini 3 Pro drone with mentioned second hand controller if both of them are connected to a lost devices?

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: GFields
Hello People!

My father has lost a RC controller and still has his Mini 3 Pro that is binded to the lost controller. Now he got a second hand controller from a person that has lost its Mini 3 Pro drone. So the acquired controller is also binded to a lost drone.

How to connect his Mini 3 Pro drone with mentioned second hand controller if both of them are connected to a lost devices?

Thanks a lot!
I would say the drone and the remote controller are actually "disconnected" from each other (not connected) and I'm not sure what you meant about "binded" but let's pretend you are two are standing next to each other you want to swap controllers. All you have to do is make sure the other controller is off, power up the drone, put it in "Connect" mode or whatever button that allows you to search for nearby drones (can't remember) and you'll need to press and hold the power up button on the drone. I think that's about it.

If you run into some other issues regarding DJI Care Refresh or logging in/out of your DJI account, all parties are present so you should be able to handle those accordingly.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: uniqueusername
If they are "bound" to different devices/aircraft, you may be SOL. If you're talking about "pairing", that's a different thing. See above.

Reactions: uniqueusername
If they are "bound" to different devices/aircraft, you may be SOL. If you're talking about "pairing", that's a different thing. See above.

This is actually quite straightforward.

Each owner (drone, RC) simply needs to log in to their DJI account and unbind the respective device. Keep in mind binding is only necessary for Care Refresh flyaway coverage. An RC or drone may have never been bound if CR wasn't purchased.

This is actually quite straightforward.

Each owner (drone, RC) simply needs to log in to their DJI account and unbind the respective device. Keep in mind binding is only necessary for Care Refresh flyaway coverage. An RC or drone may have never been bound if CR wasn't purchased.
Thank you very much, we managed to solve the problem the proposed way.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas