DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Disconnected with DJI GO 4

bitringer

Reactions
Newbie drone setup. Mavic pro platinum fly more combo. Using latest firmware ver on RC and MPP via assistant2 on PC.
Latest ver djigo4 on Samsung S6 Edge S7 Edge and Note8.
Tried left USB port and center SUB ports.
Tried USB debug, PRO, etc
About to lose my mind.
Wi-Fi control connects fine with all.

Make sure you only have one cable plugged into the Mavic remote controller. After connecting the cable, swipe down from the top of the screen and start DJI GO like this:

Android-USB-Options-DJI-GO-4.jpg

Newbie drone setup. Mavic pro platinum fly more combo. Using latest firmware ver on RC and MPP via assistant2 on PC.
Latest ver djigo4 on Samsung S6 Edge S7 Edge and Note8.
Tried left USB port and center SUB ports.
Tried USB debug, PRO, etc
About to lose my mind.
Wi-Fi control connects fine with all.
Is it just the app that is disconnected? Does the RC connect to mavic?

I never see the messages about USB debugging.
Look for the messages I boxed off in red in my screenshot above. You can ignore everything else (like the USB debugging message).

If you do not see the USB options item when swiping down, then try a different micro USB cable. Also, make sure you're not using a charge-only micro USB cable.

Reactions: doni55
Look for the messages I boxed off in red in my screenshot above. You can ignore everything else (like the USB debugging message).

If you do not see the USB options item when swiping down, then try a different micro USB cable. Also, make sure you're not using a charge-only micro USB cable.
I have tried 5 different USB cables. I can see my SD card on the phone via a PC so I assume it is not a charge only cord.

I also used same cables to upgrade the FW on the RC and mavic from assistant2 on PC.

It sounds like the cable you're using is fine then.

What do you see when you swipe down from the top of your mobile device screen?

So, you swipe down from the top of your mobile device screen (while you're holding it upright like a phone) and nothing happens? If that's the case, you're not swiping down properly.

So, you swipe down from the top of your mobile device screen (while you're holding it upright like a phone) and nothing happens? If that's the case, you're not swiping down properly.
Just the notifications and settings. Nothing about USB or DJI.

Do you see this item displayed?

USB.jpg

Hey mate, I just had a play with mine, and without being connected to anything, yup I get no USB options.
Plug yours into your PC, and the PC should notify you of a connected USB device...?
You now should be able to see your mobile device in the file manager....?
Now if you swipe down, you should see usb options???
Hope this helps?

Uninstall app then reinstall. Once it reinstall sign into the app then turn everything on and connect the USB cable you should then get a prompt to "use this USB accessory" you want to check that off with Samsung phones you will only get this once and it is usually when u first in install the app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Black Wolf