DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Mounted Antenna System to Penetrate Obstacles?

thomtwo

Reactions
I live in rural Tennessee. Lots of hills and forested areas, not many wide open spaces.
I'm looking to by an Antenna System to penetrate some of the obstacles.
I'm not looking to fly long distances, just get better reception when I'm out a bit over a mile or so.
-- I've been looking for a RC Mounted Antenna systems" and can't decide which one would be the best for future options, maybe not in Tennessee Mountains. i.g. New Mexico.
--- I've read most all the threads that came up with "Mavic Antennas", but still not sure about what would work best where I live. Just Cell Towers, Mountains and lots of big forested areas. (Trees 100' +)

Any advise will be highly appreciated (See Link) __Thom
Titan Drones, Inc.

Last edited:
Would be nice if there could be a 2nd, smaller 'dumb' drone that comes with the MP. The dumb drone just rises 200ft and remains there rebroadcasting the radio signal to the MP. You could much better distance and fly from an enclosed area. The dumb drone could also have a charging station on it but that's for a different day.

Reactions: thomtwo and JMF
Would be nice if there could be a 2nd, smaller 'dumb' drone that comes with the MP. The dumb drone just rises 200ft and remains there rebroadcasting the radio signal to the MP. You could much better distance and fly from an enclosed area. The dumb drone could also have a charging station on it but that's for a different day.
Using a second drone to boost video range

Reactions: thomtwo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS