DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RC Pro Muting Solution—Not For the Faint of Heart!

Totally and completely unnecessary mod. Just turn the volume all the way down on the RC Pro, then it asks if you want to silence the beep. Click YES. No mod needed!!

Reactions: UAVquadman
Totally and completely unnecessary mod. Just turn the volume all the way down on the RC Pro, then it asks if you want to silence the beep. Click YES. No mod needed!!
a mod is needed!! to hook up an external antenna. a huge upgrade!! if you can take advantage of it like in a car, etc.... no way would I had drilled a hole or taken it apart just to mute it when it hits 15% power left. Great Find though and anybody who drilled a hole for this mod.... no comment! LOL...

On the Matrice 30, they are able to switch between cameras while recording video, without going through the 2x-4x digital zoom, to jump to an optical telephoto, of any portion of the 1x screen, that can then be digitally zoomed in for further detail, but I believe both their cameras are also recording simultaneously. For us, we now have to continue to use Explore mode to be able to go from 3x to 7x and above. The 7x camera setting alone, without simultaneous access to the 1x for aiming the 7x during recording, is pretty useless. I wanted to be able to switch from optical 1x to optical 7x for best image quality in video recording.

The latency was up to 15-20 seconds on zoom and gimbal control (both scroll wheels), with normal stick control, but I was also experiencing significant RC Controller Interference in a new flight area, so that may have contributed. Back home, completely normal yesterday and today, and no crashes.

The app crash only happened once but it did immediately reload and resume, like yours. Seems like some buffer overrun or memory leak that needed flushing? Some goofy code in this latest update that will need another update to fix.

The big, black, obstructive, non-responsive dialog box at 15% has also thankfully not reappeared in two subsequent flights.
Today RC Pro app crashed 3 times on me, just froze and restarted on its own. I noticed that when the Fly app froze i could not do anything else with the RC Pro so it possibly points that its actually the RC Pro itself that is freaking out and maybe not the app. I also got sick of the terrible range after the 0800 update and with the signal going from 4 bars to complete dead so i downgraded it back to 0600 and the drone back to 0700. So far after that I flew 6 batteries and had no issues. As the signal got weaker it went from white to orange then to red as it should.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada