J.C.

Reactions
Anyone who as the rc pro or smart controller
have scratches on there screen. Mine is
brand new rc pro and it was scratch free but
now only by cleaning it with a micro fibre
cloth and lens cleaner it as micro scratches
on the screen! Something sure this is not a
gorilla glass, it must be cheap plastic glass.
What makes me mad is at 950$ usd you have
to build something premium not cheap
plastic screen!

Last edited:
Anyone who as the re pro or smart controller
have scratches on there screen. Mine is
brand new re pro and it was scratch free but
now only by cleaning it with a micro fibre
cloth and lens cleaner it as micro scratches
on the screen! Something sure this is not a
gorilla glass, it must be cheap plastic glass.
What makes me mad is at 950$ usd you have
to build something premium not cheap
plastic screen!
Don't expect anything but acrylic or mineral glass on this kind of gear. Simple solution: Polywatch is what I use for removing scratches from acrylic watch crystals. It'll do the same job on the controller.

Last edited:
I was concerned of the same and picked up a pack of these:

RC Pro Glass Screen Protector

Not sure if they’re available in the great north but I got them this week and I’m pleased. They’re a tight fit so you have to be careful and pretty exact with placement to avoid bubbles but I managed and didn’t waste any in the pack.

Last edited:
those look nice! I need to buy some ASAP.

Reactions: BBartol
I have those protectors in both of my controllers. They are excellent. It works in the SC and RC Pro as well.

Reactions: Baja170 and BBartol

Not sure if they’re available in the great north but I got them this week and I’m pleased. They’re a tight fit so you have to be careful and pretty exact with placement to avoid bubbles but I managed and didn’t waste any in the pack.
Ordered, thanks for the link.

Reactions: Baja170 and BBartol
Is there anywhere but Amazon to buy them from? I have searched with no luck so far.

Thank you on advance.

Phone, watch, Nintendo Switch, Surface tablet, if its got a screen I put a screen protector on it. Screen protectors are cheap, screens are not.

I had a pack of protectors for the original SC that had one left and I slapped it on the RC pro...easy peasy. They have them on Amazon.

Thanks for the link, just ordered one!!

Phone, watch, Nintendo Switch, Surface tablet, if its got a screen I put a screen protector on it. Screen protectors are cheap, screens are not.

I had a pack of protectors for the original SC that had one left and I slapped it on the RC pro...easy peasy. They have them on Amazon.
This past week I was taking my Feelworld monitor off the RC Pro and somehow bumbled it. I caught the monitor and pinned the controller to my belly...didn't drop anything. But I did put the screen of the RC Pro right into the zipper of my hoodie. Tiny scratch on the screen protector...

Moral of the story: BUY SCREEN PROTECTORS FOR EVERYTHING!!!! haha

Reactions: GadgetGuy and PAW
I just pre-ordered new Samsung S22's(heck of a deal with Tmobile right now). The phones don't come until the 25th. This morning Amazon dropped off cases and screen protectors. Out of the box and into a case. I guess I'm kinda weird like that. lol

I just pre-ordered new Samsung S22's(heck of a deal with Tmobile right now). The phones don't come until the 25th. This morning Amazon dropped off cases and screen protectors. Out of the box and into a case. I guess I'm kinda weird like that. lol
You're going to love the S22! Been using my S22 Ultra for 3 days now, heaps of power, battery life exceptional, and 1750 nit screen brightness is epic!!!

Oh, and yeah, screen protectors fitted before I use anything I get.
If I don't use Amazon, I have always gone through ProtectionFilms24
Excellent range and if you subscribe to their emails you more often than not get discounts and sale emails Thumbswayup

Reactions: Defens
You're going to love the S22! Been using my S22 Ultra for 3 days now, heaps of power, battery life exceptional, and 1750 nit screen brightness is epic!!!

Oh, and yeah, screen protectors fitted before I use anything I get.
If I don't use Amazon, I have always gone through ProtectionFilms24
Excellent range and if you subscribe to their emails you more often than not get discounts and sale emails Thumbswayup

Reactions: Atkas
Been looking to upgrade my old Note 5 for quite awhile. Based on your comments I did more research and just upgraded to an S22 Ultra tonight! I'll use that instead of the new Tablet S7 5G if I want a smaller footprint.

• Love
Reactions: Atkas
I never use screen protectors, but it seemed like a must-have for the RC Pro and the RC Pro Glass Screen Protector linked above worked great for me and I like how it fits perfectly into the recessed screen area. My only tip is to start at the end closest to the sticks and put some light pressure across the top of the glass at that side. It positioned itself perfectly without any bubbles the first time.

I never use screen protectors, but it seemed like a must-have for the RC Pro and the RC Pro Glass Screen Protector linked above worked great for me and I like how it fits perfectly into the recessed screen area. My only tip is to start at the end closest to the sticks and put some light pressure across the top of the glass at that side. It positioned itself perfectly without any bubbles the first time.
Most screen protectors reduce the touch sensitivity of the screen, which is paramount for the RC-Pro, and already less than ideal, even without a screen protector. While trying to touch the three dots for settings in the upper right corner, invariably the yellow still image outline is triggered the first time!

Most screen protectors reduce the touch sensitivity of the screen, which is paramount for the RC-Pro, and already less than ideal, even without a screen protector. While trying to touch the three dots for settings in the upper right corner, invariably the yellow still image outline is triggered the first time!
Where I really notice it is dragging across the screen to pan the gimbal.

Excellent suggestion-I just order a pack for mine! RC Pro I’d a great step up but cheap glass for the money :(

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky