DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Re-attaching Gimble after crash

Trinidadster

Reactions
So I finally crashed hard. I was actually really lucky to recover drone as it was in mountenous tree covered area. I had to reconnect to the downed bird to get a current location. The last known point in the app did not get me very close.
Here is the question.

Where do I go to get this repaired?

Its an older bird, but I really like the way it flys.
Mavic Pro

Reactions: JCO1977
If you want a new one I have a Brand New MP I've never flown I'd sell without the batteries for $600. I also have a used one with 5 batts and tons of other gear.

DDS (DJI Drone Service), is a sponsor here. I've heard good things about them.

DJI Drone Service - Your Drone Repair Shop
If you want a new one I have a Brand New MP I've never flown I'd sell without the batteries for $600. I also have a used one with 5 batts and tons of other gear.
Very tempting, but since I went to all the effort to retrieve the little bugger, I ought to at least get a repair estimate.

Reactions: Nile Mcmillion
Very tempting, but since I went to all the effort to retrieve the little bugger, I ought to at least get a repair estimate.
Totally understandable!

Others look to be but I can't help you, but just curious how you crashed it. Tree? Side of Mountain?

DDS (DJI Drone Service), is a sponsor here. I've heard good things about them.

DJI Drone Service - Your Drone Repair Shop

Mine is there now after my "My M2P got hit by a truck" thread. I'll report back on my experiences. So far so good. Great response time on the initial email. Appears to be a parts estimate available as they examine the drone. Waiting for the final estimate but they only received the drone today and have already started the inspection. I'm hopeful!

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13