DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RE Googles

dmorgan

Reactions
Having terrible time linking RE googles to Mavic zoom. EVERYthing is updated, firmware checked. following instruction on RE screen to start link on mavic. Nothing....probably 10 attempts so far. tried mulitiple combinations of with/without controller, full battery charges - still nothing. full 60 second countdown. no response. any suggestions?

What app are you using to to link the goggles, DJI Go or DJI Go 4? I had a similar and ended up I needed to use DJI GO. Worked fine after that. Make sure up upgrade the Goggles with DJI Assistant 2 v1.2.4 first if they are not at ver. 1.0.6.

When I did the above everything worked first try.

Reactions: TacAir42
Make sure you select Mavic 2 and not Mavic in the RE display

If it doesn't give you a mavic II option then you need to update the goggles using DJI assistant.. Not the DJI Assistant for mavic though. The old one..

Once it's updated, it should connect straight away.

PS, it connects to the remote, not the drone!

If it doesn't give you a mavic II option then you need to update the goggles using DJI assistant.. Not the DJI Assistant for mavic though. The old one..

Once it's updated, it should connect straight away.

PS, it connects to the remote, not the drone!

Incorrect if using the RE googles. I used the latest DJI assistance from the M2P download page and updated both my drone and my RE goggles. The RE goggles Link directly to the drone via OccuSync 2.0 Which is why you have to press the sync button on the AC when connecting for the first time.

Reactions: doobry
Incorrect if using the RE googles. I used the latest DJI assistance from the M2P download page and updated both my drone and my RE goggles. The RE goggles Link directly to the drone via OccuSync 2.0 Which is why you have to press the sync button on the AC when connecting for the first time.

Yes, you are right, sorry, I managed to wipe that from the memory banks as it wasn’t a pleasant experience;)

Yes, you are right, sorry, I managed to wipe that from the memory banks as it wasn’t a pleasant experience;)

Been there done that more times than I’d like to remember

Reactions: gphinney
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan