DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Re-sell DJI Drones

BBerry

Reactions
If I purchase a drone from an authorized dealer or non-authorized dealer in bulk, do I need a license to re-sell?

Guess it would depend on how you sold them but if you
did it here you would have to be a vender.

Guess it would depend on how you sold them but if you
did it here you would have to be a vender.

If I were to re-sell to an agricultural company or to a government entity? Will a DJI license be needed?

If I were to re-sell to an agricultural company or to a government entity? Will a DJI license be needed?
Not a clue. Sorry.

Pay for importing, deal with Customs or VAT fees? The warranty transfer to your customers may be an issue, also if you are in the US, check out the GAO if you want to sell to the Feds as a vendor, and the accounting office of whichever city and states you want to do that for. You will probably need a business license to sell to all those also. Got some calls and paperwork to do, sounds fun! ;)

Last edited:
If I purchase a drone from an authorized dealer or non-authorized dealer in bulk, do I need a license to re-sell?
We not only fix drones but we are authorized dji dealer as well. I also have nice stock on hand of the enterprise line

Pm me for dealer pricing

Pay for importing, deal with Customs or VAT fees? The warranty transfer to your customers may be an issue, also if you are in the US, check out the GAO if you want to sell to the Feds as a vendor, and the accounting office of whichever city and states you want to do that for. You will probably need a business license to sell to all those also. Gor some calls and paperwork to do, sounds fun! ;)

Thanks so much for the response. My customer would activate and register the product, therefore the warranty would be in their name from the start. Correct?

Thanks so much for the response. My customer would activate and register the product, therefore the warranty would be in their name from the start. Correct?
Correct
Some of the enterprise products also come included w/ DJI Enterprise Shield Protection when bought through an authorized dealer. So your client will be covered in North America being we are a NA Dealer. To my understanding If exporting there's a lot of red tape you need to go through especially on the FLIR 9hz thermal xt2 were you would need an export license from FLIR

Correct
Some of the enterprise products also come included w/ DJI Enterprise Shield Protection when bought through an authorized dealer. So your client will be covered in North America being we are a NA Dealer. To my understanding If exporting there's a lot of red tape you need to go through especially on the FLIR 9hz thermal xt2 were you would need an export license from FLIR

Thanks for the information. No, I will not be exporting outside the US.

Correct

Oh yeah, I was selling some night vision goggles and even had to get ITAR paperwork to sell them domestically.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALEXANDRE MARAN GREGOLIN