DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Really enjoying my new. Mavic Mini

alanmoses

Reactions
Thank you for accepting me into the group.
I am a brand new drone owner and so far I’m having a blast. I did try something today that I am having trouble figuring out. When I do rockets on myself or other people, I put a box on the subject and it works perfectly. Today I tried doing it with my car but no matter how many times I tried to touch the screen or tap it , I could not get the box and therefore could not do a rocket.
if anyone has any suggestions I would sure appreciate it, thank you in advance..
Alan

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland alanmoses.

I can't help you with the rocket mode but I can welcome you to the Forum.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Today I tried doing it with my car but no matter how many times I tried to touch the screen or tap it , I could not get the box and therefore could not do a rocket.
if anyone has any suggestions I would sure appreciate it, thank you in advance..
Alan

Firstly, welcome to forum. :)

Secondly, when you say you cannot "get the box", did you try manually using your fingers to drag a box around your subject? Make sure that you are in the correct menu and selected the Rocket shot. Then you can drag a box around pretty much anything.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!! The Mini is a great bird. Enjoy it !!

Rockets !!! Lots of rockets !!!! I've had the mini for a year - - never knew it had rockets ! Welcome and Thanks for sharing . I'll have to try that one. Maybe you need to take your gloves off before using the touch screen ? : - )

Welcome to the forum. Try backing away or moving closer a little to get it to lock, then adjust your distance to where you want to start from and activate rocket mode.

Firstly, welcome to forum. :)

Secondly, when you say you cannot "get the box", did you try manually using your fingers to drag a box around your subject? Make sure that you are in the correct menu and selected the Rocket shot. Then you can drag a box around pretty much anything.
thank you, I’m in the same mode that I can get a box on myself.

Greetings from sunny, AZ. I know what you are talking about. Half the time I keep tapping the icon to try to get the box. Then it is often difficult trying to enlarge the box or put it where you want. Sometimes it pops up on its own and it is perfect, more often than not though, it can be a task trying to get it to work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61