DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

REALLY risky shots turned out really nice

When I transition from Mavic to hand-held, I go with my Osmo - same look & feel and just as stable as the drone.

Reactions: rossmoney

Hey all!

Really proud of how this one turned out,
Flew most of the low and close shots with “line of site” of the drone, meaning I stared at it the whole shot without a glance down at the controller.

Shot on Mavic 2 pro, and few shots on iPhone XS Max

Any feedback/questions/input welcome!

-Ross
Your skill and artistry are superb!

I agree with all the above comments, excellent cinematography, editing and thought went into this great video, I was immersed from the start to the finish. The risks were worth the rewards you took to make this award winning video. Great job! I look forward to seeing more of your work! Thanks for sharing ?

Fantastic!
Question for you - I'm a newbie to flying my Mavic 2 Pro and complete newbie to editing which i assume takes ten hours to one hour flying!. I recently came back from New Zealand and Australia with about 30 flights to edit. What software do you use? Any suggestions helpful.
Thank you,
Larry

Hey all!

Flew most of the low and close shots with “line of site” of the drone, meaning I stared at it the whole shot without a glance down at the controller.

-Ross
So cool, your choice of Music is right on the spot. Looks like a fantastic place

Hey all!

-Ross
Amazing. Awesome video!!

Love those tennis courts. Would make a fantastic pictennis courts.jpg

Last edited:

Hey all!

-Ross
One of the best shooting, editing, setting a mood, and music mixing I have seen!! Well done! You are an Artist!!

Spectacular shots! o_O Risk vs Rewards.. You have nailed it!Thumbswayup

Another Rossmoney masterpiece! I honestly don't have anymore good words left in my vocabulary to describe your videos. Only thing I can say is that you have gone past the Hobby stage a long time ago and should now be getting rich in Hollywood. You make videos out of fairly ordinary scenery and yet make them look like something done by a production company.

PS
Just remember me when your swimming in the cash :)

Rob
thanks as always man! I appreciate your consistent feedback :)

Hi Ross, I agree with everyone else this is a little masterpiece. a feel good video. really like your song choice.
Thanks so much for your feedback! This is my favorite artist as of late... he only has 2 songs out right now! waiting patiently for more..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaVVT