DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Received my Mini

Tj39

Reactions
Well, I got everything set up and put it in the air. I played for a while and brought it home via RTH. I moved my location and changed the RTH, went up again. When I turned around to return, on the way back it was losing altitude while going forward. I had a visual on it so I could compensate and got back OK. Any input on why it would do that. I'm new at this so I need all the help I can get.

Can you post the flight logs? Do a search on how to post flight logs. Someone will analyze them for you.

When I turned around to return, on the way back it was losing altitude while going forward.
Was this during a second RTH? I have seen this before with the mini. Can you share the flight log to confirm? You can upload your .txt log file to this link: DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

We may also need the device .dat, but try the above first and share a link to the upload back here.

Was this during a second RTH? I have seen this before with the mini. Can you share the flight log to confirm? You can upload your .txt log file to this link: DJI Flight Log Viewer | Phantom Help

We may also need the device .dat, but try the above first and share a link to the upload back here.
It was not an RTH, I was just flying it back. I have no clue how to find flight logs. Does it do it automatically, I haven't downloaded anything about flight logs? I have a whole lot to learn and I am a pretty "old dog". Thanks for the reply.

I haven't downloaded anything about flight logs? I have a whole lot to learn and I am a pretty "old dog". Thanks for the reply.
The logs are recorded on the device you fly with. Instructions for retrieving the .txt logs are on the link provided.
What device are you using? IOS or Android?

Reactions: Wlong3

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msporting