DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recharge batteries

50-60% is a good range. 60% is actually what DJI auto discharges the batteries to after 5 days, so they must think that level is acceptable.

I got lazy and tired of monitoring the charging process to shut it down once the 50-60% threshold has been reached and bought the Hanatora charger. It has a "Storage" charge mode. So all I have to do is plug the spent batteries in and then store once the battery lights go out. As an added bonus it's AC/DC and charges up to 4 batteries at the same time. Not sure if available in Sweden, but here's an American link to the product -

Reactions: GenoH
I got lazy and tired of monitoring the charging process to shut it down once the 50-60% threshold has been reached and bought the Hanatora charger. It has a "Storage" charge mode. So all I have to do is plug the spent batteries in and then store once the battery lights go out. As an added bonus it's AC/DC and charges up to 4 batteries at the same time. Not sure if available in Sweden, but here's an American link to the product -
And does all for batteries in about 1/4 of the time needed for charging on the stock charger.

I ordered this from Amazon and it came on Monday. It works great!!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mth0d