DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Recording Max Battery Temp with DJI Go 4

Jeff A

Well Worn Member
Reactions
I am a subscriber to Airdata.com and since the beginning, my Airdata reports could not report the Max Battery Temp on my Daily Flight Reports if the flight was flown with DJI Go 4. There has never been a Hiccup if the flight was flown with Litchi as the control App.

Today I did some flying with DJI Go 4 and when I reviewed my flights on the Airdata.com Web Site, the battery temps were displayed. After Syncing all my flights in DJI Go 4, I reviewed my past flights with the DJI App and now all the reports show what appears to be accurate battery temperatures. They used to just display the battery temp as 32° f. Has anyone else seen this? I was never sure if this was a problem limited too the Mavic 2 or all drones.

I am a subscriber to Airdata.com and since the beginning, my Airdata reports could not report the Max Battery Temp on my Daily Flight Reports if the flight was flown with DJI Go 4. There has never been a Hiccup if the flight was flown with Litchi as the control App.

Today I did some flying with DJI Go 4 and when I reviewed my flights on the Airdata.com Web Site, the battery temps were displayed. After Syncing all my flights in DJI Go 4, I reviewed my past flights with the DJI App and now all the reports show what appears to be accurate battery temperatures. They used to just display the battery temp as 32° f. Has anyone else seen this? I was never sure if this was a problem limited too the Mavic 2 or all drones.
I have never had GO4 report inflight battery temps in AirData; I assumed it was a bug with GO4 since when I fly with Litchi, I can see battery temps fine. My last flight was on May 4 and I just reviewed it on AirData - max battery temp is still reported as 0.00 degrees C. May be the last app update for GO4 fixed the bug? My GO4 is not updated to the latest because I didn't want the "Distance may exceed VLOS restrictions" nagware they added. Flying the MA BTW.

They used to just display the battery temp as 32° f. Has anyone else seen this?
That's a problem with Android based GO4.
Battery temperatures are recorded fine with iOS based GO4.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet