DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

RED WAYPOINT PRO : any hands on reviews?

Ken K

Reactions
I'm considering trying Red Waypoint Pro (Android) and am wondering if anyone here might have tried it and can comment as it's priced at $14.99 can.
Per the description, it should work with most DJI Drones including the Spark, Mavic series (Air, Pro, 2), and Phantom series.

And yes, I know about Litchi and other control apps but my interest here is pertaining to Red Waypoint Pro only.

looks quite interesting like the virtual joy stick let us no how you go on if you do decide to try it please .
thanks Ken K

looks quite interesting like the virtual joy stick let us no how you go on if you do decide to try it please .
thanks Ken K

Will do if I buy it.
It's a new app, just released on Playstore. Feb 26/19. Last updated May 19/19 so the developer is active.
I believe some MavicPilots forum members have tried the free trial version but I'd like to hear from anyone using the paid pro version.

I am very familiar with Red Waypoint and after some time using the free version I decided to purchase the PRO version. The Pro version has no Waypoints limitation and includes more flight missions and Waypoint Actions. The difference between other DJI APPs is that all navigation algorithms are inside the Android device and not inside the drone. This has some advantages as you don't need to upload missions to the aircraft and you can configure in Real-Time all mission parameters and even modify the path. The disadvantage is that it can not fly out of signal range. Virtual Stick is quite easy to use and lets you create several cinematic movements configuring the flight pattern. Programmers are really active, every 2-3weeks there is a new update of the APP with new features. I really enjoy flying with Red Waypoint

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast