DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reduced Mavic Mini Speed After Firmware Update (v0500)

This appears to be resolved. I logged out of the Fly App, logged in again, and no longer received the nag about downsview airport upon satellite lock. I will do a test flight later today to check speeds.

This appears to be resolved. I logged out of the Fly App, logged in again, and no longer received the nag about downsview airport upon satellite lock. I will do a test flight later today to check speeds.
Yes it's fixed! DJI even sent me an e-mail this morning to let me know. All in all, pretty good service.

Yes it's fixed! DJI even sent me an e-mail this morning to let me know. All in all, pretty good service.

I never had the warnings or alerts (on airspace or motor speed) but only the reduced speed. I have signed out of the Fly app and sighed back in and will try a flight today to test speed.

I just got back from a flight as well and had no speed issues this time. Was flying 29.5km/hr (18mph) in P-Mode and 46km/hr (28mph) in Sport Mode.

I signed out and signed back into the app, but did not roll back to v400 of the firmware or refresh the v500 update.

Reactions: tonydeli7
Whether or not you see reduced speeds depends entirely on the condition of the rear props. There is nothing in the 0500 firmware that reduces maximum tilt or speed. For further explanation of the FC changes in the new firmware:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123