DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Register your product - mid flight wtf?

blackcamo

Reactions
I was just flying. 2 minutes into the second battery app asked me to register my product. What the hell? After I started to fly back to myself the normal screen popped back in. Landed and it turned out that I'm logged off somehow... I can understand a lot of things but something like that when I'm in the air? Anyone else experienced something like that?

I was just flying. 2 minutes into the second battery app asked me to register my product. What the ****? After I started to fly back to myself the normal screen popped back in. Landed and it turned out that I'm logged off somehow... I can understand a lot of things but something like that when I'm in the air? Anyone else experienced something like that?
I have not heard of that happening, very weird.

I was just flying. 2 minutes into the second battery app asked me to register my product. What the ****? After I started to fly back to myself the normal screen popped back in. Landed and it turned out that I'm logged off somehow... I can understand a lot of things but something like that when I'm in the air? Anyone else experienced something like that?
Yep happened to me when I was using an android device, after that, it was my final straw just had to many issues with android, I purchased an Ipad mini 4 and everything has been fine since.

It's been flawless until today, maybe after update it required to log back in, but ****! Not when in the air... I was thinking about apple mini, but I just don't like apple. I also know people who had problems with i-devices as well.

It's been flawless until today, maybe after update it required to log back in, but ****! Not when in the air... I was thinking about apple mini, but I just don't like apple. I also know people who had problems with i-devices as well.

I dont like apple but i had to bite the bullet and buy one. Never had any of the issues i had before.

Last edited:
I don't know... Even mini is kinda big... Maybe if I get some amazing deal someday... I just hope it's fixed with the new update.

As an Apple Fan Boi First Class with Oak Leaves, Clusters, Crossed Swords and Diamonds it is always a huge joy to see that the plethora of android variants comes to be a ball and chain in a complex integrated (federated) product such as DJI's drones. Typically I'd expect Android world to be more flexible and integratabtle than Apple. Nice that there's an exception!

... if only Assistant for Mac worked better.

As an Apple Fan Boi First Class with Oak Leaves, Clusters, Crossed Swords and Diamonds it is always a huge joy to see that the plethora of android variants comes to be a ball and chain in a complex integrated (federated) product such as DJI's drones. Typically I'd expect Android world to be more flexible and integratabtle than Apple. Nice that there's an exception!

Totally agree on Assistant for mac, it's barely usable! Sorry back on topic.....

Yup, one exception. Too bad the Apple won't offer devices that can be personalized like android,widgets,extra storage,multi tasking abilities,and the ability to free up space by simply clearing cache. Have they figured out the wireless charging ability yet? But it is a great product for the simple minded.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter