DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

registering

Tobor 8th

Reactions
Im registered with the Faa after i got my drone but now i took my parts 107 test and pass it . So do i have to re-register it again to fly under parts 107.

If you just passed the test, you first need to submit the proper information to get your Part 107 license on the FAA IACRA website.

You do not need to re-register yourself as a pilot on DroneZone. However you do need to individually register any specific drone that you will be using for Part 107 operations.

My son and I both will be flying the same drone but not always together. Does he also need to register the same drone as I have? eg: is there a need for more than one 107 pilot to register the same UAV?

My son and I both will be flying the same drone but not always together. Does he also need to register the same drone as I have? eg: is there a need for more than one 107 pilot to register the same UAV?
No you do not both need to register it. The drone should and can only have one registration number on it. Once it is labeled with the Part 107 registration number, any pilot can fly it for either recreation or commercial purposes.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volpe