DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Registration number stickers

Kyle76

Reactions
Has anyone come across registration numbers that are individually cut out instead of printed on a sticky strip?

Has anyone come across registration numbers that are individually cut out instead of printed on a sticky strip?
Not sure what you mean by individually cut out but I used the ones off the slickwraps site.

I mean that each individual number is a separate sticker, not printed onto a strip of plastic. Boat registration numbers come this way. Of course, they’re much larger. What I’d prefer is something that looks like it’s painted on, like the aircraft model id.

I mean that each individual number is a separate sticker, not printed onto a strip of plastic. Boat registration numbers come this way. Of course, they’re much larger. What I’d prefer is something that looks like it’s painted on, like the aircraft model id.
Oh I see -

A friend of mine made a stencil and sprayed on his registration info

Reactions: Rudiger
Those are cool, but I’d rather have them on a stencil where they are already spaced out and aligned to rub on at once. Was hoping something like that was available.

Thanks for the mention @Thomas B
@Kyle76 you can find our FAA decal set on our website here: DECALS
Thanks, fly safe! Ryan

Hey this might help. Several weeks ago I purchased these and since I fly "recreational" I can use the same FAA # on all my drones.
They are a water slide decal that is custom made. They give you a bunch as well as decal numbers for your batteries. The site is drone-retriever.com

My wife buys these regularly from the craft store. Available in a huge variety of fonts, sizes and colours.
Keep in mind when you buy them from a craft store you will have to place each letter individually, and making them not look like a ransom note can be challenging. When you buy our FAA DECAL SET all graphics are computer cut with your exact FAA number, they look very professional as all the characters are pre-spaced and aligned for you.
FAADECAL1.jpg
1598620464866.png

Find someone with a Cricut and have them cut them from vinyl. That is what I have done.
Our decals are cut from vinyl, we use a professional machine not a Cricut but similar look.

Reactions: Unruely
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yubeanboy