DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Registration number stickers

I used something similar for my boat logo but seems like overkill for a tiny drone unless you’re doing more than just numbers. Installation required a wetting agent, which I would be reluctant to use on a small electronic device.
It’s definitely overkill! These do not require a wetting agent...just a clean surface.

Reactions: Kyle76
For those purchasing OUR DECAL SET please double check your number for accuracy. Yesterday we had 3 orders that the numbers had too few characters and 1 that was too long. We have resolved the issues with these 4, so if you didn't get an email you're good-to-go. For reference:
- FAA numbers should be 10 characters long and formatted like this: FA3XXXXXXX
- TCCA numbers should be 12 characters including the dash and formatted like this: C-1234567890
- CAA numbers should be 10 characters including the dash and formatted like this: OP-ABCDEFG
Thank you everyone for you business! Fly safe!

Reactions: iaincaradoc
Keep in mind when you buy them from a craft store you will have to place each letter individually, and making them not look like a ransom note can be challenging. When you buy our FAA DECAL SET all graphics are computer cut with your exact FAA number, they look very professional as all the characters are pre-spaced and aligned for you.
View attachment 111770
View attachment 111771
Excellent product! Do you post to UK??

Reactions: Bala
Another happy Aerial-Pixel customer here. I prefer the lined up individual characters over the tape type as from a label maker.

Ultimately though, it's to each his own.

mikeg

Reactions: Aerial-Pixel
I just used a brother P touch and printed mine on a little strip and put it above me camera

Another shout for the P-touch label makers. They’re very good and you can make multi-line labels which are ideal for showing your registration and contact details in a small space. More expensive than buying ready-made labels but after the initial outlay, you have the flexibility to be able to use them for many other things. On my Mini:

label11.jpglabel22.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming