DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote connection error

MikeyBatts

Reactions
Maybe someone can enlighten me with this issue. Every once in a while when I fly the Mavic Pro, I get a remote connection error on the upper left corner of the screen. Screen freezes, but I have total control of the remote control. I fly it back or I press the RTH. Has anyone had similar issues with the screen freezing and if so, what can be done about it?

I’ve changed cords. You don’t give much info to be certain.
Could be your device.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

I don't have your drone or your tablet, but I know the video feed that you are watching on the tablet is separate from the flight controller's signal. I've been able to fly my Mavic Mini home even when my phone blacked completely out - I think from overheating... I've also had my video feed "freeze" while getting a message about poor signal - and the message, return to home immediately... So far, I've always been able to fly the drone home despite these situations. (fingers crossed)
So, in my case, losing video feed, even due to a poor signal, or losing the phone/tablet is not the same as losing connection between the controller and the drone... You can fly the drone, but you then need to be able to see it to fly it. VLOS is good IMHO

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu