DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote Control connection error

ylmavicpro

Reactions
I was flying my DJI Mavic Pro yesterday and the day before yesterday. All went well the day before. But yesterday when I tried starting, there appeared repeated “Remote Control connection error”. Finally I could start but the connection came and went. I had to use manual to let it down. But at the starting height (about 2 meters over the ground), it stopped and even the sticks could not work. I had to take it down by hand.

I put both the .txt and .DAT files here, hope your experts there can help analyze what really happened.

edited:
sar104 : Will you please help?

Great thanks!

Attachments

• 22-06-18-09-57-55_FLY061.DAT
    383.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DJIFlightRecord_2022-06-18_[09-58-35].txt
    31.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
You know that cable like it's a micro USB cable that plugs into the controller and you plug the other end into your phone? It's that you need a new one
But if you have a charger laying around that can transfer data and stuff you plug it into the USB port in the bottom and Into your phone

Oh wait I'm sorry
I think you need new antennas for the remote
Or the remote needs to be replaced all together

Reactions: ylmavicpro
Oh wait I'm sorry
I think you need new antennas for the remote
Or the remote needs to be replaced all together
Thanks for your reply. I always plug the USB cable under the RC and the other end to my phone. Is it possible to pin down which part of the remote is wrong? Or I have to get a new remote?

Thanks for your reply. I always plug the USB cable under the RC and the other end to my phone. Is it possible to pin down which part of the remote is wrong? Or I have to get a new remote?
Depends what you mean
By pin down
But you may need new remote

By "pin down" I mean to find out what is exactly wrong with the remote. I thought a remote breaks seldem down.
Well um
You could take it apart I guess if you know how to
But I suggest just buying a new remote

I plugged it into the wrong USB C port (on the front of the controller and not on the back) the dji 2se mini manual remote control charger could I have it damaged?

I have two mavic pro remotes, that I don't use, around somewhere.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato