DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Remote controller connection error"

BobWarner

Reactions
I have gotten this (top left corner) message a few times; don't see a particular pattern for when this has happened. Anyone have ideas why this might be happening and how to avoid it?

Probably the connection between the tablet or phone and the remote control. Have a look at the remote control when it happens and make sure that you still have live status reports for height and distance for the drone.
If you are still using the original cable supplied by DJI, many people change them for better quality aftermarket cables and utilise the full size usb connection on the bottom of the remote.

Reactions: Moose1967
I've had this problem with my MPP a few times. Was a bit scary but it was possible to control the AC using RC. Restarting the connection / DJI Go 4 app should help. Or just land the AC back to be safe. I am not sure if this is due to the original cable or what?

I have gotten this (top left corner) message a few times; don't see a particular pattern for when this has happened. Anyone have ideas why this might be happening and how to avoid it?

Is the AC marked with the FAA Registration number? I wonder if someone at the FAA could run that down?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute