DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote Controller do not connect to the Mavic

Gabrial

Reactions
Hello everyone,,

I am on vacation in Dominican Republic and suddenly today in the morning. My Mavic lovebird won't connect to the remote.

What I have tried until now:
Downgrade firmware
Upgrade firmware
Connected showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/ the phone into the USB slot and not the micro USB
Factory reset
Manually connect with C1+C2+Record button until it beeps and then pushing the camera button (it beeps but only says connecting..)

The Remote says: Connecting..
The app says: Aircraft disconnected (red)
The drone is blinking yellow

I have tried to connect with WIFI (working). But I want to fly high and long distances, so it will not work for me without the RC.
Please watch the video, is the RC broken or the drone?

Last edited:
Hello everyone,,

I am on vacation in Dominican Republic and suddenly today in the morning. My Mavic lovebird won't connect to the remote.

What I have tried until now:
Downgrade firmware
Upgrade firmware
Connected https://get-9apps.com Cartoon HD | Download Cartoon HD APK APP for Android Free! [2019] VidMate APK - Download Install Free VidMate APP for Android *2019* the phone into the USB slot and not the micro USB
Factory reset
Manually connect with C1+C2+Record button until it beeps and then pushing the camera button (it beeps but only says connecting..)

The Remote says: Connecting..
The app says: Aircraft disconnected (red)
The drone is blinking yellow

I have tried to connect with WIFI (working). But I want to fly high and long distances, so it will not work for me without the RC.
Please watch the video, is the RC broken or the drone?

you try to re-bind the remote? It looks like you've done everything but that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga