DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[Remote ID] Mavic Pro Platinum is Compliant!

I love my Mavic Pro Platinum. Flies great, pretty stable in a little breeze, reliable, never had a problem with it.

Likewise my M1P and Spark drones.
Original batteries are still all A1, and others bought later . . . I can do a day trip and fly many hours with what I have.
Like you say, the old Mavic Pros are beasts in wind, though I try and be sensible, don't want to lose it yet.

So I‘m not as knowledgeable about some of this and am trying to figure out what to do about getting my old MPP compliant. I see the declaration of compliance link that has been posted. However, it does say ‘rescinded’ in the red box in the corner so the whole concept seems a little iffy that it can just be as easy as the MPP being ok’d by the FAA without me seeing any sort of actual RID firmware update added when I download the latest update in the gofly app. That being said, I am really needing an a to z explanation of the best ID unit to add to my drone and exactly how to do it if the possibility of that process actually exists.

So I‘m not as knowledgeable about some of this and am trying to figure out what to do about getting my old MPP compliant. I see the declaration of compliance link that has been posted. However, it does say ‘rescinded’ in the red box in the corner so the whole concept seems a little iffy that it can just be as easy as the MPP being ok’d by the FAA without me seeing any sort of actual RID firmware update added when I download the latest update in the gofly app. That being said, I am really needing an a to z explanation of the best ID unit to add to my drone and exactly how to do it if the possibility of that process actually exists.
My recommendation is to sell your MPP and buy an Air 3 or some other compliant drone. The MPP is the 2nd oldest Mavic Pro drone and there are few New Parts, especially batteries available. It's doubtful DJI will be sending any new firmware for this drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne