DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote not connecting

mcleandeere

Reactions
I'm 48 hours of new I have watched all videos and still can not get it to connect. Im using a Samsung s7 with dji app and I have manually linked the remote to the drone but when I use the sqe reader it fails the reading so then I try to manual connect with the WiFi and I'm lost the drone blinks red yellow and green please help thank

I'm 48 hours of new I have watched all videos and still can not get it to connect. Im using a Samsung s7 with dji app and I have manually linked the remote to the drone but when I use the sqe reader it fails the reading so then I try to manual connect with the WiFi and I'm lost the drone blinks red yellow and green please help thank
Are you talking about a Mavic or a Spark?

Then I'm totally confused...1st what are you trying to manually connect with WIFI?
When I launch the dji go 4 app on the s7 it comes up with a spark and I then change it to the mavic pro the app will not connect so then I try the scan qr reader and that does nothing lol what step am I missing

Reactions: Genzeka
IS the S7 connected to the RC (Remote Controller) via a mini usb?

Make sure the WIFI switch on the drone is slide on to RC. Power up RC & drone and see if the RC connect to the drone, the LED display on rc will tell you when its connected.

Make sure the WIFI switch on the drone is slide on to RC. Power up RC & drone and see if the RC connect to the drone, the LED display on rc will tell you when its connected.
4219a54c3a779f65cdb73545550e50ed.jpg

It is and the light is green next to the SD card

Great the RC is connected to the drone, though I don't know why your SD card is full. No worries about that. Now lets figure out why you phone doesn't connect to the RC

1st I would try using a different cord

Preferably the 1 that came with the Mavic

When you connect your phone to the controller, (dont worry about the app yet), swipe down and you should see usb options, you want mpt.

try going to a different room,mine wouldn't connect in my bedroom due to mag interference but booted right up elsewhere

The OP Pmd me and said he's "calling it a night".

When I launch the dji go 4 app on the s7 it comes up with a spark ...
It will do that if there is no connection to the RC.
It will not I have tried a new cord along with the center port on the rc
Make sure the short cord is unplugged from the side of the RC when you use the RC USB port.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quachlaogia