DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Remote will not charge for my Mavic Pro 2

DKM

Reactions
I have checked the outlet and wires and their connections. Still will not charge. I purchased the outfit last November. I will appreciate any assistance please.

I got the same problem. I went to charge my m2p controller ready to fly tomorrow & it won't charge or turn on. Flew yesterday without any problems. I've also checked cables & charging port on controller. All ok. Charger will charge my phone so there is nothing wrong with the charger itself.

I'm all out of ideas!!

My batteries charged fine yesterday also, but something is wrong today.

IF you are able to charge a device (phone or anything) that uses a Micro USB charging port then there is a better than even chance that the charging tab inside the RC has been broken.

Not in my case. The Micro USB port is like new. It was one of the first things I checked. Also I had over 50% charge left in my rc after fliying yesterday. Now it is completely unresponsive. Won't turn on & won't charge.

Make sure you are using a 2 amp charger. A lot of chargers meant for mobile devices are only 1 amp. My Tello refuses to charge a 1 amp charger. Shot in the dark but worth a try

Its probably the lead, I had the same symptoms with my controller, it wouldnt charge with the DJI charger. I used a standard micro usb lead I had been given by someone and lo and behold it started charging no problem. I would try a different lead, maybe one that is made for charging a mobile phone and see how you get on.

As I said in earlier posts this was the first thing I checked. Also the rc had over 50% battery when I finished flying yesterday. None it won't turn on or charge. It's lifeless!

Attachments

• 15523801450268942374522044655137.jpg
    15523801450268942374522044655137.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 34
  • 20190312_094206.jpg
    20190312_094206.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 33
It appears that there could be something going on with my pins. It is difficult to determine. I am going to order a new cord.

I had a problem charging mine though it would show the current charge state when I tapped the on-off switch. Sent it back to DJI and had it back repaired in five days.

I had a problem charging mine though it would show the current charge state when I tapped the on-off switch. Sent it back to DJI and had it back repaired in five days.
Will you please send me the address?

I found that I couldn't charge mine either and everything looked fine - Problem? I was putting the USB micro in upside down! It was bending the center piece a little but it still fit in fine because it is not shaped for it. It took a while but I finally learned it is not USB C or lightning where those can go in either direction.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne