DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Repair Services Mavic Pro

LJSDrones

Reactions
My son had a spontaneous crash. We looking for a good repair service that is not DJI that we can send it to have it repaired and checked out. He is 17 and builds quads etc but he is not comfortable fixing his Mavic. They need to have certified DJI techs. Thoughts and recommendations would be great. Thanks

What I have seen is dji only charges 2 hours labor for any repair and parts are cheap

We looking for a good repair service that is not DJI that we can send it to have it repaired and checked out.
You can find some shops that repair Mavics here.

Anita at fix a crash. Com is quite proficient on mavic repair. SF Bay area.

I'd go with DJI for repairs.
I havroe just gone through my second pass with DJI and with one exception I think they did good by me. First time I needed my camera mount replaced. Lattest was a broken arm along the camera mount. First pass was a repair and DJI returned the repaired Mavic. This last time with the broken arm and camera, I expected my old drone but to my suprise, I recieved what looks like a brand new drone! You know it was a strange accident that got me into running into a power line. I was flying waypoints and the drone seemed to deviate severly. I have to wonder if DJI found more wrong with my poor old battered drone and decided to replace it. I have got some short test runs in on the returned drone and it seems to be behaving better than the old. Note I did not have DJI Care Refresh ( I just now decided to sign up for it).
OK the one thing that bothers me is that their free shipping on the ground. It took one week for the shop to turn the drone back to me but a week to get it to them and a week to get it back.
Obviously I am pleased with DJI service.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78