DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement batteries for M2P

rbsmithphd

Reactions
I have not been able to readily find information about DJI's plans for continuing to make replacement batteries for the M2P into the future. Does anyone have specific knowledge? I'm very happy with the drone as a landscape photography tool and would hate to have it become useless because batteries weren't available.

Reactions: NG Wildman and VanP
I have not been able to readily find information about DJI's plans for continuing to make replacement batteries for the M2P into the future. Does anyone have specific knowledge? I'm very happy with the drone as a landscape photography tool and would hate to have it become useless because batteries weren't available.

The M2E batteries function as normal in the M2P/Z, pretty sure that drone is still in full production, and haven’t seen any whispers about plans to drop that as yet.
Not sure if the M3 will ever be possible to produce an Enterprise edition, most likely not . . . DJI seems to be more keen on pushing commercial use into the Matrice level now.
Think they’ll leave the M2E version in production a while yet, so batteries for that should be available for some time.
Who really knows with DJI though, they love forcing upgrades by making drone models, batteries, parts etc obsolete.

Interesting. But here in Europe it is difficult to find new batteries for the M2P at a reasonable price: 110 - 130 €... mission almost impossible... And yes... you can use the Enterprise batteries... without any problem... only its price.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky