DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Replacement Battery Issue

Reactions
I finally had to break down and buy a new battery for my Mavic Pro. I was surprised to find that DJI no longer sells them, so I found one with good reviews on Amazon.

The battery seems great but after the 3rd flight I notice that, after I turn off the drone, the lights on the drone come on very dimly...and stay on!! Has anyone else encountered this with aftermarket batteries? I take the battery out after flight anyway but I'm wondering if this is a sign of worse things on the way. I could return the battery but I don't want to trade the devil for a witch. Thanks! RB

• Wow
Reactions: JohnnyD913
I have a few of the PowerExtra batteries and never had an issue with them. Not sure why it would do that though.

I finally had to break down and buy a new battery for my Mavic Pro. I was surprised to find that DJI no longer sells them, so I found one with good reviews on Amazon.

The battery seems great but after the 3rd flight I notice that, after I turn off the drone, the lights on the drone come on very dimly...and stay on!! Has anyone else encountered this with aftermarket batteries? I take the battery out after flight anyway but I'm wondering if this is a sign of worse things on the way. I could return the battery but I don't want to trade the devil for a witch. Thanks! RB
Never hard of that happening my friend - I fly Powerextra exclusively & they are super reliable

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78