DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return or keep mini2

Dronester1

Reactions
I recently bought a mini 2 on eBay for a deal, flymore combo for 560$ plus 50 for the dji care plan. I rarely fly it and when I take photos with it or videos I think oh cool but then no one including myself ever looks at them again. I feel like the money could better saved. Thoughts? I don't know if eBay will even accept the return but I could try.

I get what you're feeling. How long have you had the Mini 2?

I just bought my Mini 2 Fly More combo ~4 days ago and it arrived 3 days ago so far only had 1 flight - my 1st flight and that wasn't ideal as it was getting dark after sunset and close to 'no fly' night time period. I'm also limited by the fact I work nights mainly so sleep during the day (hours allowed for drone flying heh).

But I have a purpose for getting Mini 2 for the long term - one being getting my roof check/fixed/inspection and getting solar panels installed and so nice excuse to get Mini 2 to check the solar install etc :D Any additional flight time would be a bonus - though I live in an area so close to a control tower airport's no fly zone - just on the border LOL

Guess you need to figure out why and what purpose did you buy the Mini 2 for?

As to returns, I guess it would depend on eBay seller's return policy.

I get what you're feeling. How long have you had the Mini 2?

I just bought my Mini 2 Fly More combo ~4 days ago and it arrived 3 days ago so far only had 1 flight - my 1st flight and that wasn't ideal as it was getting dark after sunset and close to 'no fly' night time period. I'm also limited by the fact I work nights mainly so sleep during the day (hours allowed for drone flying heh).

But I have a purpose for getting Mini 2 for the long term - one being getting my roof check/fixed/inspection and getting solar panels installed and so nice excuse to get Mini 2 to check the solar install etc :D Any additional flight time would be a bonus - though I live in an area so close to a control tower airport's no fly zone - just on the border LOL

Guess you need to figure out why and what purpose did you buy the Mini 2 for?

As to returns, I guess it would depend on eBay seller's return policy.
Photos was the purpose but I never look at those photos again and most I can take with my phone just not from the drones angle. But again I never really look at the drones photos so it's a waste. Job wise I take all photos with my phone sinces it's all stuff down low and not able to use a drones angle. I just feel like it's going to sit and sit and I'll have wasted the money. I only bought it because it was on sale for 550 plus 50$ for the dji care plan.

Photos was the purpose but I never look at those photos again and most I can take with my phone just not from the drones angle. But again I never really look at the drones photos so it's a waste. Job wise I take all photos with my phone sinces it's all stuff down low and not able to use a drones angle. I just feel like it's going to sit and sit and I'll have wasted the money. I only bought it because it was on sale for 550 plus 50$ for the dji care plan.
Sounds like a impulse buy then :)

Good morning to al-
Remorse for buying a Mini 2? Not in my mind. One of the best articles of technology and function I have involved myself with in a looooong time.
We tend to find time to do things if they are important to us. If flying the drone is not important to you, return to seller or sell the thing yourself and get back what you can and let it go.
Life's too short to spend time reflecting on things that can't be figured out. Let it go.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

Reactions: MS Coast
Good morning to al-
Remorse for buying a Mini 2? Not in my mind. One of the best articles of technology and function I have involved myself with in a looooong time.
We tend to find time to do things if they are important to us. If flying the drone is not important to you, return to seller or sell the thing yourself and get back what you can and let it go.
Life's too short to spend time reflecting on things that can't be figured out. Let it go.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed
You know. That's true. If I ever want to try it out again I can always buy another drone in the future

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett