DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Return question

Deco

Reactions
Hi,

I’m returning a goggles 2 purchase due to the limitations described in a recent post.

I received a number of emails from DJI on how to return, but the guidance is inconsistent or unclear.

I have a UPS return label. Is that all I need to attach. Do I need to attach the order details (included in the shipment I was sent) or in the email I received?

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Rgds, Declan.

When in doubt, include as much detail of everything possible, including order details and all email correspondence. Can't hurt, and it might speed things up!

Reactions: Walleye Hunter
What GadgetGuy said and there should be a return authorization number (RMA) somewhere, you definitely want to include that.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Hi,

I’m returning a goggles 2 purchase due to the limitations described in a recent post.

I received a number of emails from DJI on how to return, but the guidance is inconsistent or unclear.

I have a UPS return label. Is that all I need to attach. Do I need to attach the order details (included in the shipment I was sent) or in the email I received?

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Rgds, Declan.
Sorry, I forgot to mention I’m in the UK

Sorry, I forgot to mention I’m in the UK
To where are you returning it UK or Europe, that said since you might be in Northern Ireland does that matter? If it does then sorry for the lateness of the reply, but if Europe do you need customs paperwork?

To where are you returning it UK or Europe, that said since you might be in Northern Ireland does that matter? If it does then sorry for the lateness of the reply, but if Europe do you need customs paperwork?
All sorted. I printed the return label (UPS) and the invoice - available to download from DJI account.

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure