DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reverse

I once caught myself out with a reverse shot.
Flew down towards some ducks on the river by a weir, when editing it looked better flying away from the birds so it showed a nice reveal shot of the river but then I realised the water was flowing up the weir o_O
Yeah, I had something similar. I had a shot of a lighthouse that provided a neat reveal when reversed... but the waves on the shoreline were going out!

Reactions: THE CYBORG
That was a fun video - thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed the tree being put together and then being stood up - too cool!
@RadioFlyerMan brilliant the tree going back up was the best and the reverse water flow ,
Thanks for watching. I was just goofing around with the concept.
The tree shots were done yesterday. Makes me laugh everytime I see it.

Absolutely the best video I have seen in a long time.
Great choice of music
Very funny in many ways
Bottom line, very original and creative.
Will sub. and will expect more original work for my money ;)

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I'm going to use your upside down trick

GREAT STUFF
Thanks. I'd like to see your "upside downs".

I never tried it until the other day. I was totally surprised how different it looked. I was thinking of piecing multiple clips together using transformations and distortions to make a kaleidoscope look. @buddb55 pointed out in his comment on YouTube, it's a "slow news day". I'm always looking for something weird to do. A lot of my video compositions are weird!

Love the kids in the kiddie pool and the solar panel snow. ! All of it fun to watch.
Thanks. I have my grandkids visiting for a couple of weeks, and they wanted to be in papa's "drone movies". My grandson is the boy with the magnifying glass in the beginning. He's as crazy as me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh