DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Reverts back to home screen during flight--why?

alkaye

Reactions
Hope someone can HELP. Just bought a used mini 3 pro --it seems to work very well EXCEPT -- at times the inflight screen reverts back to the main screen and I have to hit "go fly" -- I do not see any reaction from the drone when it does that (like returning to home)...and I am able to reconnect right away. I need to know if anyone has experienced this and what the solutions was. (NOTE: I updated all firmware and this still happens)

It MIGHT be that you inadvertently swiped your finger(s) across the screen from the left edge. That will have the effect that you described. It happens to me sometimes when I intend to touch the compass in the lower left corner, and unintentionally start ALL THE WAY in the lower left corner of the screen. Boom, the home screen pops up. Annoying, but avoidable. If this is definitely not what's causing your issue, please ignore this posting. :)

Same thing happens to me, but I agree with Joe Horn - some inadvertent touch to the screen. It clears up immediately.

I’m having the same issue with my M3P. While flying the screen for some reason reverts back to the start up screen. I don’t know why. I’m going to fly my Mavic 3 today as I can’t remember if it’s happening on both.

Reactions: Rchawks
If you are using the DJI RC (or the Pro) in the very top left of the touch screen is a back arrow, that is easily touched by your left hand when flying with the sticks. Touching that by accident takes you to the home screen. It's common.
This issue never happens with the RC-N1 as the screen is above the sticks and can't be touched accidentally.

If you are using the DJI RC (or the Pro) in the very top left of the touch screen is a back arrow, that is easily touched by your left hand when flying with the sticks. Touching that by accident takes you to the home screen. It's common.
This issue never happens with the RC-N1 as the screen is above the sticks and can't be touched accidentally.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I never noticed that arrow before! I'll bet that's what I've been accidentally bumping into. THANK YOU for pointing this out!

Reactions: alkaye and 3rdof5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet