DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

risking Looking Silly here But.....Does Anyone Else Name their Drones

Reactions: BogeyBlack
Am I the only one that's called mine Wally, from "Where's Wally"? However, Wally crashed into a tree and fell down dead so now I have Wally 2!

Osprey I & Osprey II because the quadcopters remind me of the V-22.........

My company is Je+son Aerial. All my drones are named after characters on the cartoon show the Jetson except for the oldest, a Mavic Pro. His name is Minkey as in a flying minkey. For which I have a liesauance you stuchpic fool.

I have named one, Phoenix, a bought as scrap Mini 2 that wasn't as badly damaged as the original owner thought, I reshelled it and it is now flying perfectly.
I also have a Phoenix! My three Mini-2s are named Enterprise, Defiant, and Phoenix.

I almost always name my machines. My 1969 Mercury Marquis is named Behemoth (8 ft wide, 19 ft long). My 2016 Toyota RAV4 is named Yoda. Both of them have license plates with their names.

:)

TCS

I guess my new S900 has been named Chimera.

I honor you and will respect your claim to Name. I laugh at the Dear Abby/Ann Lander columns where some folk arrange an elaborate Gender Reveal and then announce the Name they have chosen for their yet-to-be-born child only to have the Name appropriated by a friend, relative, or whoever, because the name is really cool and the "Name Thieves" could not come up with something original…

As you christen you Drone "Chimera" don't crack any Champaign Bottles over it… In Greek mythology, a "Chimera" is a fire-breathing female monster with a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail. Is your Chimera a girl?

Chimera.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor