DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro River in my home town

This is a really nice picture worth enhancing just a bit,
If you look into the river you can see because its a little bit dark some noise,

Try running the Pic using a de noise filter and see if you can smooth out the river just a little more for a really nice Pro shot.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.

This is a really nice picture worth enhancing just a bit,
If you look into the river you can see because its a little bit dark some noise,

Try running the Pic using a de noise filter and see if you can smooth out the river just a little more for a really nice Pro shot.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Land on Water.
I will have to give that a try. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Took this photo of a river in my home town. Photo was taken with Mavic ProView attachment 119749
It is a nice shot, well composed. The lighting is flat. It has the same exposure problem that most shots have when you have a high dynamic range- e.g.: bright sky, and dark foreground . I usually handle these kinds of shots in Photoshop Adobe Camera RAW, by using the gradient tool to darken the sky and to open the shadows in the foreground. Here they are side by side. I also tried to reduce the noise in the sky and the dark river, and I dodged (opened) up the river lighting.

Dale
Miami
Photoshop image of farmlands.jpgScreen Shot 2020-12-21 at 8.55.43 AM.png

Reactions: Micky52
It is a nice shot, well composed. The lighting is flat. It has the same exposure problem that most shots have when you have a high dynamic range- e.g.: bright sky, and dark foreground . I usually handle these kinds of shots in Photoshop Adobe Camera RAW, by using the gradient tool to darken the sky and to open the shadows in the foreground. Here they are side by side. I also tried to reduce the noise in the sky and the dark river, and I dodged (opened) up the river lighting.

Dale
Miami
View attachment 119825View attachment 119826
Your corrections really enhanced the photo, thank you

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom