DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

River Orchy & Etive, Scotland

Drumsagard

Reactions
A short film of the River's Orchy & Etive near Glencoe, Scotland. Both rivers start very calm and smooth but soon turn to white water. The falls and rapids are popular with kayakers. First time flying my Mavic 2 Pro so close to rocks and water, didn't help that the wind was buffeting it about, scary stuff but great fun! ?

Reactions: RobertR and Dedal
A short film of the River's Orchy & Etive near Glencoe, Scotland. Both rivers start very calm and smooth but soon turn to white water. The falls and rapids are popular with kayakers. First time flying my Mavic 2 Pro so close to rocks and water, didn't help that the wind was buffeting it about, scary stuff but great fun! ?
Hi Drumsagard,
wow! I like it very much! Amazing shots and good fitting music! I know both rivers, passed at least 10 times my holydays in the Highlands! We were underway with a CampingCar, the best way to travel in Scotland.
Thanks for sharing the video!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Drumsagard
Hi Drumsagard,
wow! I like it very much! Amazing shots and good fitting music! I know both rivers, passed at least 10 times my holydays in the Highlands! We were underway with a CampingCar, the best way to travel in Scotland.
Thanks for sharing the video!
cheers Paul
Thanks Paul, glad you liked it Thumbswayup ???????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000