DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

River Orchy & Etive, Scotland

Drumsagard

Reactions
A short film of the River's Orchy & Etive near Glencoe, Scotland. Both rivers start very calm and smooth but soon turn to white water. The falls and rapids are popular with kayakers. First time flying my Mavic 2 Pro so close to rocks and water, didn't help that the wind was buffeting it about, scary stuff but great fun! ?

Reactions: RobertR and Dedal
A short film of the River's Orchy & Etive near Glencoe, Scotland. Both rivers start very calm and smooth but soon turn to white water. The falls and rapids are popular with kayakers. First time flying my Mavic 2 Pro so close to rocks and water, didn't help that the wind was buffeting it about, scary stuff but great fun! ?
Hi Drumsagard,
wow! I like it very much! Amazing shots and good fitting music! I know both rivers, passed at least 10 times my holydays in the Highlands! We were underway with a CampingCar, the best way to travel in Scotland.
Thanks for sharing the video!
cheers Paul

Reactions: Drumsagard
Hi Drumsagard,
wow! I like it very much! Amazing shots and good fitting music! I know both rivers, passed at least 10 times my holydays in the Highlands! We were underway with a CampingCar, the best way to travel in Scotland.
Thanks for sharing the video!
cheers Paul
Thanks Paul, glad you liked it Thumbswayup ???????

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1