DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Rocky Mountain Paradise

Crash Pro

Reactions
It took well over a year to obtain all the footage for this video. The timing of the sunlight had to be perfect; down to the month, week, day and hour in order to capture some of the key moments in this film. Patience really is a virtue. I hope you enjoy...

It took well over a year to obtain all the footage for this video. The timing of the sunlight had to be perfect; down to the month, week, day and hour in order to capture some of the key moments in this film. Patience really is a virtue. I hope you enjoy...
Awesome footage!

Reactions: Crash Pro
Very nice edit. Well captured. I could watch some of those wide landscapes for miles and miles. Truly epic scenes captured there. I'd love to see more.
I've only recently started to do presentation edits of my years backlog of aerials. I sorta like watching really long clips. It's hard to chop them up into bits. I wish I lived in as worthy a locale for flying as you.

I just cannot believe so few comments on this wonderful film !

This short film was really spectacular! It was over too soon, for me! You captured the essence of the grandeur and space of the Rockies, and the power of the rivers. I particularly liked the isolated pine tree, lit by a shaft or narrow light beam, and outlined by a rushing creek below it. You flew expertly through those narrow spaces above the racing rivers and avoided those tiny branches expertly. You also managed to find the most appropriate sound clip! Bravo for such great work.

Dale
Miami

Very nice edit. Well captured. I could watch some of those wide landscapes for miles and miles. Truly epic scenes captured there. I'd love to see more.
I've only recently started to do presentation edits of my years backlog of aerials. I sorta like watching really long clips. It's hard to chop them up into bits. I wish I lived in as worthy a locale for flying as you.

Thank you for your reply! This area is an hour and a half away, so to get the good lighting, I often have to leave home between 3:00-4:00 am. Early bird gets the worm so to speak. It is however, worthwhile, as you are surrounded by pristine untouched beauty in every direction.

I just cannot believe so few comments on this wonderful film !

This short film was really spectacular! It was over too soon, for me! You captured the essence of the grandeur and space of the Rockies, and the power of the rivers. I particularly liked the isolated pine tree, lit by a shaft or narrow light beam, and outlined by a rushing creek below it. You flew expertly through those narrow spaces above the racing rivers and avoided those tiny branches expertly. You also managed to find the most appropriate sound clip! Bravo for such great work.

Dale
Miami
Thank you!!! I’m really glad you enjoyed it! Many countless hours, sleepless nights and tons of planning go into a short video like this. Many times I come home empty handed due to wind, rain, freezing temperatures or poor lighting. It’s never a waste of time though, I always learn something new!

Reactions: dozzn
Dale D nailed it... great video for many reasons. You let the beauty and grandeur of the scenery tell the story, no video gimmickry. LOVED IT!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colin King