DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Roof Inspections

millbah

Reactions
I would like to open discussion on roof inspections to further our collective knowledge. Would someone like to propose a format for a roof inspection report? Some questions arising on this topic include drone software, altitude, video or still, orbit or freestyle or combination, editing software & camera angles.
When presenting a survey report, I do a softcopy pdf including location details & photo images etc with a link on the front page to video files stored in the cloud.
Are the any other ideas that may improve professionalism of this activity?

Are you a professional roof inspector? If so then the question is mute. If not then best to work with professionals to know what details are needed. If yr not going to work with a professional then u may consider whether yr drone insurance will cover damage in the event of an accident or liable suits because u maybe stepping on the toes of professional roofers

Reactions: Torque
I would like to open discussion on roof inspections to further our collective knowledge. Would someone like to propose a format for a roof inspection report? Some questions arising on this topic include drone software, altitude, video or still, orbit or freestyle or combination, editing software & camera angles.
When presenting a survey report, I do a softcopy pdf including location details & photo images etc with a link on the front page to video files stored in the cloud.
Are the any other ideas that may improve professionalism of this activity?
Have you tried the “Mavic for Business” forum?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25