DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Rosetta Drone + python script

giannakos960

Reactions
Hey everyone.I am a university student in greece and lately i am working on a project and it is my first time interacting with drones.The plan is to make the drone (Dji Air 2 SE) to autonomously follow a car that can recognise through it's camera, with my python code. The only way to achieve connection with the drone from my PC, is to give the drone isntructions is by using the RosettaDrone app. The problem is that i can't find how to set this app on my android phone/tablet or even the Drone Controller, do i have to download an apk do i have to snd some files to the phone via cable? I would really need some help!

Reactions: Cafguy
I will refer you to Github also Maybe this will help Hacking on Rosetta You can also contact the developers for help- BUT you may not get too much help from them REMEMBER the initial warning they gave you at download:

"Warning​

RosettaDrone is developed by opensource developers for opensource developers. If you are not going to contribute back, don't use this Software, don’t read this documentation and don't post issues. We are not competing, but collaborating. The world is big and life is short."

Of course anything is worth a try so I would try to contact the team.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_