DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh

jaybee2786

Reactions
Site
youtube.com

Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh made for a friend who managed there. couldn't cover the whole of the Edinburgh botanic Gardens as the trees where blocking the drone signal. this was my 2nd attempt I tried going back further into the sports field to get a better line of sight but didn't work.​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice video John, but unless you have the owner’s permission, I would remove Sting’s “Fields of Gold” soundtrack as it is otherwise breaching copyright laws, which can attract financial penalties.

Nice video John, but unless you have the owner’s permission, I would remove Sting’s “Fields of Gold” soundtrack as it is otherwise breaching copyright laws, which can attract financial penalties.
I take you know little of youtube copywrite music to have made that post.i can assure you I have not breached copyrights I've been flying drones for a long time now and know the rules !!!!!!!!

I take you know little of youtube copywrite music to have made that post.i can assure you I have not breached copyrights I've been flying drones for a long time now and know the rules !!!!!!!!
In fact I use YouTube’s Audio Library on a lot of my videos so as not to infringe copyright laws.

Reactions: lensimages
Could have done with freewell nd filters which the postman deliverd by the time i had gone back home lol sods law as they say
DJI_0063-HDR.jpg

suggest you check again maybe a better source than you are using now
I suggest you take a look at the plethora of sites now offering non-copyrighted music & sound effects. YouTube’s Audio Library is but one. Epidemic Sound & Soundstripe require subscriptions but have amazing content. Hope this helps.

I suggest you take a look at the plethora of sites now offering non-copyrighted music & sound effects. YouTube’s Audio Library is but one. Epidemic Sound & Soundstripe require subscriptions but have amazing content. Hope this helps.
Naw a lot of it is (deleted by moderator)

I disagree. There are literally thousands of soundtracks & effects to choose from. Some of YouTube’s best cinematographers use Epidemic Sound for example. Still the risk is yours.
Right let's put this to rest I've had over 147k viewers on my youtube page and used well known audio tracks !!!!!! Never had any removed because A long time ago youtube would just remove the copyright audio and leave you with video without audio. Rules have changed been a while now .but you know better I've been flying drones approx 6 yrs now and posted on youtube all that time .not going to argue with you as you know better.

Right let's put this to rest I've had over 147k viewers on my youtube page and used well known audio tracks !!!!!! Never had any removed because A long time ago youtube would just remove the copyright audio and leave you with video without audio. Rules have changed been a while now .but you know better I've been flying drones approx 6 yrs now and posted on youtube all that time .not going to argue with you as you know better.
What’s that old saying… ignorance is bliss.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat