DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Royal Caribbean Saint Kitts

MPone

Reactions
Shortest clip ever. Drone won't even start. The airport is right at the center of the island. So practically in a NFZ.
Need to go further south towards Nevis. Till the next trip.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice clip.....Did the ship give you any **** about bringing your drone.......Norwegian said "NO DRONES ALLOWED".when we went on a cruise out of Hawaii ....but I took it anyway......When I called them prior to my cruise to ask about bringing a drone I was told "NO DRONES ALLOWED ON BOARD"........so I askedthe person in customer person that I was talking to> I asked "WHY"...she responded "for the privacy of our passengers.....so I asked to explain. She said that the cruise line did not want a drone flying around the ship filing /photographing people by the pool. So my reply was - I would never use it on the ship only off the ship. I also asked here about the guy walking around the ship taking photos of people with his camera..... wasn't that the same thing...She refused to respond to that.

Nice clip.....Did the ship give you any **** about bringing your drone.......Norwegian said "NO DRONES ALLOWED".when we went on a cruise out of Hawaii ....but I took it anyway......When I called them prior to my cruise to ask about bringing a drone I was told "NO DRONES ALLOWED ON BOARD"........so I askedthe person in customer person that I was talking to> I asked "WHY"...she responded "for the privacy of our passengers.....so I asked to explain. She said that the cruise line did not want a drone flying around the ship filing /photographing people by the pool. So my reply was - I would never use it on the ship only off the ship. I also asked here about the guy walking around the ship taking photos of people with his camera..... wasn't that the same thing...She refused to respond to that.
No issues with Royal Caribbean about bringing drones aboard but of course no flying onboard the ship. I think it's more of a safety issue than an privacy one, since most people takes photos or videos on board.

Here's my video taken onboard the Allure of the Seas:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
douggodley